- Want to grow your wellness business?
- Struggle to find quick and effective options for your patients/clients?
- Want to offer more than just a weight loss program?
- Want an easy-to-implement framework that streamlines what you offer?
- Need done-for-you marketing so you can focus on your patients/clients?
We know exactly how you feel.
Helping people while running a successful wellness business is exciting, but also challenging.
We're here to help!
Your solution for building and growing your wellness business.
With our proven system for healing, easy-to-implement framework and turn-key marketing, we make it easy for you to grow a thriving wellness business while changing lives!
Want to know how you can grow your wellness business with SHAPE ReClaimed? Click here!
What makes the SHAPE Program different from other wellness programs?
- It is not a diet or weight loss program. There are no bars, shakes or gimmicks; just simple, anti-inflammatory whole food nutrition.
- It addresses the root cause of common health complaints, helping people heal on a neurological and cellular level.
- It is entirely practitioner-monitored and utilizes urinalysis testing. This allows you to customize the program to your patients’/clients’ unique metabolic needs ensuring faster, better and longer-lasting results.
Does the SHAPE Program include any bars, shakes or pre-packaged meals?
No. The SHAPE Program focuses on anti-inflammatory whole food nutrition. You will provide your patients/clients a list of foods to choose from in the Program Guidebook plus access to hundreds of recipes on the SHAPE website for patients. You will customize the Nutrition Protocol based on regular urinalysis testing.
What's in the SHAPE Drops and how do they work?
The SHAPE Drops contain 28 ingredients each chosen for a specific purpose. These ingredients work synergistically to help the body balance and heal on both neurological and cellular levels.
Because the SHAPE Drops are in liquid form and contain nanodoses of natural substances, they have enhanced absorption and utilization, can pass easily through cell membranes and the blood-brain barrier and are generally safer and more effective than large doses of the same substance.
Click here for a complete list and explanation of ingredients in the SHAPE Drops.
Who is the ideal SHAPE patient/client?
The SHAPE Program is a total health restoration program designed to balance pH, encourage a healthy stress response, enhance digestion, detox and cleanse, boost the immune system and reduce inflammation.
If you have patients/clients with any of the following, make the SHAPE Program your go-to solution:
- Blood sugar imbalances
- Brain fog
- Digestive problems
- Fatigue for no apparent reason
- High blood pressure
- High cholesterol
- Hormone imbalance
- Mood problems
- Pain, swelling or stiffness not related to activity
- Weight gain
Is SHAPE ReClaimed a franchise, multi-level marketing (MLM) or direct sales company?
No. SHAPE ReClaimed is a national company which distributes products through credentialed wellness professionals throughout the U.S. who have a wholesale account.
If you are a credentialed wellness professional, you can become a SHAPE practitioner today by applying here.
How can I become a SHAPE practitioner?
Fill out our application here!
Have more questions? Check out more FAQs here or join us in the chat in the bottom right corner of this page!
Here's what practitioners are saying about SHAPE ReClaimed:
SHAPE ReClaimed has been a wonderful addition to my practice. I love what it has done for me personally, how it has transformed patients’ health and how it has expanded my practice. I would highly recommend SHAPE ReClaimed, as it really opens up many doors in your practice and in life.
-Dr. Sonia Kwapisinski
SHAPE ReClaimed has greatly broadened my patients’ view of me beyond the traditional “back and neck” practice. I have added life to their years and money to their pockets in drugs they no longer need.
-Dr. Richard Hathcock
SHAPE ReClaimed was the missing link to our practice. We now have a realistic option for our patients that addresses the core of most illnesses: toxicity and inflammation.
-Dr. Thomas DiSalvatore